TP-LINK Switch to Desktop 5 ports 10/100/1000 Mbps
Why does this product
The TL-SG105 TP-LINK is a desktop switch 5-port 10/100 / 1000Mbps that allows you to easily migrate your network to Gigabit Ethernet technology. Increase both the speed of your network server as the backbone connections or take the Gigabit experience to your desktop. Additionally, the design of the TL-SG105 allows you to reduce your electricity consumption. Thanks to its innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105 saves up to 65% of electricity, making it an ecological network solution for your home or workplace.
The TL-SG105 has 5 ports 10/100/1000 that allow you to significantly expand the capacity of its network and enjoy transfer speeds snapshot when large files are handled. Thus, advanced users have the sufficient bandwidth to transfer large files, either in a home, office, workgroup, or creative production. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD or multimedia files in an instant through the network.
Turn your Ethernet network ecological
Now you have the opportunity to convert their ecological network while the upgrade to Gigabit technology! The new generation switch equipped with 5 Gigabit TL-SG105 incorporates the latest innovative energy-efficient technology. This allows you to expand the capacity of its network using much less electricity. automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length, thus limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
Off inactive ports
In a traditional switch, when a computer or other network device is turned off, the corresponding port continues to consume a considerable amount of energy. The TL-SG105D automatically detects the connection status of each port and reduce the power consumption of those who are not active, which helps reduce power consumption by up to 65%.
Consumption according to the cable length
Ideally, a shorter cable should consume less energy because the loss thereof is smaller. However, this is not true in most devices because they use the same power regardless of cable length.
Easy to use
Automatic features of this switch Gigabit enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. No configuration is required. Auto MDI / MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port identifies the link speed network device (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts to ensure compatibility and better performance.
* Max power savings compared with a conventional switch TP-LINK, the rate of actual savings may vary depending on conditions of use.
- 5 RJ45 10/100 / 1000Mbps ports with automatic speed detection, support for MDI / MDIX
- The IEEE 802.3x flow control provides a reliable data transfer
- Metal casing designed to be used as desktop or wall mounting
- Support QoS (IEEE 802.1p) and IGMP snooping functionality
Plug and Play, no additional configuration
Specifications TP-Link TL-SG105 for Desktop Switch 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps:
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3ab / 802.3x, CSMA / CD
- Interfaces: 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45, Auto-negotiation, MDI / MDIX
- Number of Fans: Fanless
- Dimensions: 99.8 x 98 x 25 mm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2.46W (220V / 50Hz)
- External Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz
- LED indicator: Power System
- Indicators Link, Speed and integrated activity in each RJ-45 port, Transmission Method: Store and Forward
- Packet forwarding rate: 7.4Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 2K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 1Mb
- Jumbo Frame: 15KB
- Advanced Features:
- Energy saving technology
- Power save up to 65%
- 802.3x Flow Control
- QoS support (IEEE802.1p)
- IGMP snooping functionality
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 8/7, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Environmental factors:
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (32 ° F ~ 104 ° F)
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C (-40 ° F ~ 158 ° F)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
Switch to Desktop 5 Gigabit ports
* Shipping prices may vary depending on the weight and destination of the package. Check the shipping conditions on our delivery site. Shipping rates on PowerPlanetonline
All items are shipped from Spain, so won't have to worry about customs fees.
And, as always, a 2-year warranty and VAT included.
1.- All items have a 2-year warranty and a 14-day return policy. (Except for reconditioned products with only a 1-year warranty, fungible products with a 6-month warranty and items included as exclusions of withdrawal).
2.- In case of malfunction or breakdown covered by warranty, transportation costs, for both collection and delivery, shall be borne entirely by Powerplanetonline.com.
3.- Repairs under warranty will be performed in our own highly specialized and qualified Technical Service unless the manufacturer offers its own repair service, either national or European, or if Powerplanetonline.com considers it as the best option.
At PowerPlanet you can buy the best brands in the market at the best price. Buy your Meizu, Xiaomi, Elephone at the best price with two-year warranty. And, if you prefer, we also have a drone section, where you can find the best brands: Syma, Eachine...