TP-LINK Gigabit Switch with 24 ports
Why does this product
The TL-SG1024 Gigabit Switch Ethernet solution offers a high performance, low cost, easy to use, seamless and standard to improve your old network to a 1000Mbps network. All ports support auto MDI / MDIX so there is no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016 can save up to 25% of energy consumption; and as 80% of the packaging material can be recycled it is an ecological solution for your business network.
Energy efficiency technology TP-LINK
This Gigabit Switch TL-SG1024 new generation features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less consumption. This automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Furthermore, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
All its 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 that provide a large file transfer and are also compatible with Ethernet devices 10Mbps and 100Mbps. With its non-blocking architecture, TL-SG1024 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With its 10KB Jumbo package, the performance of large file transfers is considerably improved. The IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SG1024 work reliably. It is a perfect option to upgrade their network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
Easy to use
This automatic features Gigabit Switch makes the installation plug and play and hassle. No configuration is required. Your auto MDI / MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables and auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 24 RJ45 ports 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Innovative energy-efficient technology that saves up to 40% energy
- Supports MAC address learning (Self-Learning) and MDI / MDIX
- Standard 19-inch metal housing
Specifications TP-Link TL-SG1024 Gigabit Switch with 24 ports:
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x.
- Interfaces: 24 RJ45 ports 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-negotiation, MDI / MDIX
- Multimedia Network: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 (100 meters maximum), 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (100 meters maximum)
- Number of Fans: Fanless
- Dimensions: 440 * 180 * 44 mm
- Maximum power consumption: 14.6W (220V / 50Hz)
- Power supply: 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz
- Switches capacity: 48Gbps
- Packet forwarding rate: 35.7Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Jumbo Frame: 10KB
- Green Technology: Innovative energy-efficient technology saves up to 25% energy
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista ™, Windows 7 or Windows 8, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Environmental factors:
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (32 ° F ~ 104 ° F)
- Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C (-40 ° F ~ 158 ° F)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Switch to Desktop 24-port Gigabit
- Power cord
- User manual
- rackmount Kits
- Rubber Feet
* Shipping prices may vary depending on the weight and destination of the package. Check the shipping conditions on our delivery site. Shipping rates on PowerPlanetonline
All items are shipped from Spain, so won't have to worry about customs fees.
And, as always, a 2-year warranty and VAT included.
1.- All items have a 2-year warranty and a 14-day return policy. (Except for reconditioned products with only a 1-year warranty, fungible products with a 6-month warranty and items included as exclusions of withdrawal).
2.- In case of malfunction or breakdown covered by warranty, transportation costs, for both collection and delivery, shall be borne entirely by Powerplanetonline.com.
3.- Repairs under warranty will be performed in our own highly specialized and qualified Technical Service unless the manufacturer offers its own repair service, either national or European, or if Powerplanetonline.com considers it as the best option.
At PowerPlanet you can buy the best brands in the market at the best price. Buy your Meizu, Xiaomi, Elephone at the best price with two-year warranty. And, if you prefer, we also have a drone section, where you can find the best brands: Syma, Eachine...