Ulefone smartphones catalogue, Ultra-rugged phones at Super-cheap prices
Ulefone Mobile is one of the largest manufacturers of mobile devices and accessories on the market and is known for offering products at budget prices.
The company is constantly updating its Ulefone smartphone catalogue, ranging from cheap low-end and mid-range phones to super-resistant rugged phones, divided through its two main families: Note y Armor.
Despite this wide range of phones, Ulefone's flagship product is the rugged smartphone, with excellent finishes, top quality features and the best value for money. Learn more about them below!
Ulefone Armor, ultra ruggedised smartphones
Although today's smartphones stand out for their design, performance and camera, resistance is their weak point. To overcome these problems, Ulefone is committed to all-terrain smartphones with military certification, IP68/IP69K and long battery life, which ensures in simulated laboratory conditions its resistance to water, shocks and autonomy in extreme conditions.
There is no doubt that Ulefone makes the world's toughest phones. The entire range of Ulefone Armor products are characterised by rugged casings and reinforced glass screens, which guarantee greater protection against knocks and falls.
In fact, the ARMOR series phones perfectly define the spirit of the Ulefone brand: rugged phones that, without neglecting a careful design, offer their users great performance and durability.
MIL-STD-810G military grade
As mentioned, Ulefone Armor phones are noted for their ruggedness and toughness, but to qualify as a military phone, it must be certified MIL-STD-810G.
This US quality seal exposes the product to a set of laboratory environmental tests that would be extreme for any other conventional device.
These tests will attempt to simulate the service life of the phone in the military environment in a test zone that replicates the adverse effects in different environments.
Even though the MIL-STD-810 certification is specifically created for military applications, this seal and quality standard is also often used for commercial products, as in the case of some Ulefone rugged smartphone models.
Tests carried out for this certificate are aimed at:
- Defining environmental stress sequences, duration and number of life cycles
- Evaluating the device's performance when exposed to an environmental stress cycle
- Identifying deficiencies and defects in design, materials, manufacturing processes and demonstrating compliance with requirements
IP68/IP69K water and dust resistant
If you want to buy a highly resistant mobile phone, look for a phone that, in addition to MIL-STD-810G certification, has IP68 and IP69K certification, as in the case of the Ulefone phones.
But, what is IP68 and IP69K? It is a numerical nomenclature, i.e. the degrees of protection are defined by 2 digits. The first (6) refers to protection against solids (such as dust or sand) and the second (8 and 9) to protection against liquids.
The following chart shows the meaning of each dust protection level:
- 0 - The device has no protection against external solid elements.
1 - The device is protected against solid objects greater than 50 mm
- 2 - The device is protected against solid objects greater than 12 mm diameter.
- 3 - The device is protected against solid objects greater than 2.5mm diameter.
- 4 - The device is protected against solid objects greater than 1.0mm diameter.
- 5 - Although it does not prevent the total ingress of dust particles, the device is protected so that the total amount cannot affect the equipment.
- 6 - The device is fully protected against dust. No Ingress of dust.
The following chart shows the meaning of each liquid protection level:
- 0 - The device has no protection against water.
- 1 - The device is protected against vertically dripping water.
- 2 - The device is protected against dripping water when tilted up to 15°.
- 3 - The device is protected against spraying water at an angle of up to 60° from vertical.
- 4 - The device is protected from water jets from any direction.
- 5 - The device is protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- 6 - The device is protected against strong water jets from any direction through a nozzle.
- 7 - The device is protected from immersion in water with a depth of more than 1 meter for at least 30 mins
- 8 - The electronic product shall withstand, without liquid leakage, complete and continuous immersion to the depth and for the time specified by the product manufacturer, provided that conditions more severe than those specified for value 7 result.
- 9K - The device is protected against short-range, high-pressure and high-temperature jets.
The protection of mobile phones against liquids remains one of the most controversial features for a large number of users because, in the event of water ingress, the device's warranty is invalidated as it is considered misuse in all cases. Making a mobile phone completely waterproof requires a complicated and delicate sealing process. Any bump, no matter how small, can cause the phone to lose this quality. These small accidents will not damage the phone in appearance, but they can break the hermetic seal that the products have, nullifying or reducing the protection against the entry of water or dust.
Why buy a rugged phone?
Before you change your smartphone, it is important to consider questions that meet your needs when you are looking for the best rugged mid-range mobile phone. If you are still not sure which smartphone to buy, we recommend that you first visit the smartphone category and take a look at the text, so you will also know which is the best Ulefone smartphone for you!
In this case, Ulefone Armor rugged phones are ideal for the more adventurous. If you like to escape to remote or hard-to-reach places to get the best views, you need a phone that can keep up with your pace.
On the other hand, Ulefone Armor phones, due to their high resistance, are also focused on the professional environment, especially designed for people working in special industries such as first responders, soldiers, police, construction workers, coal miners, and so on. The quality standards will allow you to use it comfortably in a variety of extreme environments, including navigating its screen with protective gloves and taking advantage of its hot keys with customisable functions. There are also unique accessories and utilities on the market, such as Ulefone smartphones with thermal camera or endoscope.
High battery life is another highlight on the professional level. Armor phones are equipped with high amperage batteries, which can last for several working days. If you're looking for phones with plenty of battery life, check out the Ulefone Power range of phones.
Why buy an Ulefone smartphone?
Need a reason to buy an Ulefone smartphone? We give you 4!
- Son teléfonos con actualizaciones frecuentes. Gracias al incesante trabajo de los ingenieros de Ulefone, la marca brinda nuevas actualizaciones para que su software se más estable e intuitivo.
- Y, por último, hay un teléfono Ulefone para cada persona, gracias a su amplia oferta en smartphone.
- These are very reliable phones. Thanks to the high technology applied to the manufacturing process and the company's excellent quality control, factory defects are minimal.
- These are awesome value for money phones. Thanks to the high production volume, Ulefone procures its components at very competitive prices, which has a positive impact on the final cost of the device.