Luigi's Mansion 3 Nintendo Switch
Luigi's dream vacation turns into a nightmare that will make your hair stand on end in Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch! Luigi has embarked on a dream holiday with his friends after being invited to stay in a luxury hotel. However, what promised to be an unforgettable vacation quickly turns into a horrific nightmare when King Boo reveals that it was all a trap to catch Mario and company. With the help of Professor E.Gadd, our cowardly hero must walk up and down the treacherous floors of the creepy hotel to save Mario and his friends. Take advantage of the improved Poltergust G-00 to beat the ghosts into submission, or call on Gooigi, a green copy of Luigi, to help you overcome difficult obstacles on your own. Switch between Luigi and Gooigi in single player mode or pass a controller to a friend. Plus, if you're looking for pure multiplayer action, try the ScareScraper! You'll have to complete a number of different objectives before time runs out. Plus, you can play online or locally with up to seven other players on four Nintendo Switch systems.
Luigi's Mansion 3 Nintendo Switch Features
- Luigi is still as fearful as ever, but at least he has more tools and skills now. And powerful new moves!
- Team up with Professor Fesor's new invention: Gooigi! This much greener Luigi doppelganger can sneak through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcome obstacles he couldn't overcome alone.
- Switch between Luigi and Gooigi in single player mode or call a friend to control one of them.
- Explore the Last Resort Hotel along different themed floors filled with traps and abominable foes.
- Complete time challenges along with up to seven other players on different floors of the ScareScraper.
In the Box
- 1 x Luigi's Mansion 3 Nintendo Switch
the Luigi's Mansion 3 Nintendo Switch
What do you think?
300€ among all
Select other languages
to see reviews of
Luigi's Mansion 3 Nintendo Switch.