Launch CR-319, universal OBDII scan with broad compatibility
OBD-II - Colour Display - Will detect all OBD-II functions - DTC library - Multiple tags - Live data - Multilingual - Oxygen sensor test
An OBD-II diagnostic tool will allow you to know your car's engine status and many of its functionalities. The new Launch CR-319 adds to these functionalities an oxygen sensor test and a complete DTC library. As for the former, it will allow you to verify data on the amount of oxygen that is in the flow of your vehicle's exhaust system.
Universal OBD-II scan
This new Launch CR-319 gets the 10 complete modes of OBD-II testing so you can retrieve car fault codes, view freeze frame data and determine the cause of the check engine light (or that other light whose meaning you don't know, but it doesn't look good). In addition, it is compatible with a large number of car models, both American, European and Asian. Supports all OBDII protocols: Kwp2000, ISO9141, J1850 vpw and J1850 pwm.
DTC library in your hands
All of this can be viewed on the colour display. The new Launch CR-319 is a very complete tool that includes a DTC library, with which you will see each code with a description to have a better interpretation and analysis and thus eliminate the need to search the internet. In addition, it supports 7 languages such as Spanish, English, French, Portuguese and more.
Easier to use (and Plug&Play)
With its four keypad buttons, you can use the new Launch CR-319 in a very simple way, scrolling through the menus. Its Plug&Play function means you don't need a battery or charger to operate it, just your car's power to start it up.
Technical Specifications Launch CR-319 Professional Diagnostic Tool:
- Brand: Launch
- Model CR-319
- Display: TFT, colour display
- Type: OBD-II
- Complete OBD-II Full Functions
- Live data
- DTC Library
- Multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, English, French and German)
- Plug & Play
- Oxygen sensor test (O2)
- Supports protocols:
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- Power: 8 to 12 V (provided by the vehicle's battery)
- Operating temperature: 0ºC - 50ºC
- Colour: Black
What's in the box:
- 1 x Launch CR-319 Professional Diagnostic Tool
- 1 x OBD-II Cable
- 1 x User Manual
the Launch CR-319 Professional Diagnostic Tool
What do you think?
300€ among all
Select other languages
to see reviews of
Launch CR-319 Professional Diagnostic Tool.