Gran Turismo Sport Spec II Playstation 4
The king of simulation has returned. Almost two decades after Polyphony Digital revolutionized the genre with the first installment, the largest series of video game driving reaches the current generation with Gran Turismo Sport for PlayStation 4 and compatible with PlayStation VR. From the routes in Nürburgring Nordschleife to the mythical Tokyo Expressway, the half-world roads will be yours in command of some of the fastest vehicles on the planet, recreated with the detail and authenticity that Gran Turismo has always offered. Start engines in the widest variety of modes in the series and test your ability in counter-challenges, challenges or the more than one hundred events of campaign mode; or attend the birth of the Sport Mode and participate in the two competitions certified by the FIA representing your country or your favorite manufacturer or live the thrill of the live broadcasts of the best players as if it were the television in Gran Turismo Live.
Run without stopping
- Up to 137 vehicles, including the Ferrari LaFerrari ’13 or the Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback ‘15, all recreated to the fullest detail perfectly embracing both the exterior and its interiors.
- 19 locations totaling 27 different circuits: the highway wrapped in the Japanese concrete city of Tokyo Expressway, the short circuit of Northern Isle Speedwa, the arid Big Willow ...
- Template of cars that combine real and fictitious, divided into four categories (Gr. 1, Gr. 3, Gr. 4 and N-Series) based on real races, which include modifications of vehicles such as the Subaru WRC to meet the equivalent specifications to GT3.
- The simulation available to everyone thanks to the beginner school and the campaign mode in which it is taught from scratch to make the player an expert at the wheel.
- Gran Turismo seen as never taking advantage of the power of PlayStation 4 to improve aspects such as light, car painting, interior realism and the representation of scenarios and asphalt.
- Compete in Sport Mode, in which players with a similar level are matched fairly, allowing everyone to play and improve day by day.
- Watch the official Gran Turismo Live races on live broadcasts on weekends, customize your vehicle in the design editor and take pictures in the extensive “Landscapes” mode, which has over a thousand locations and scenarios in which position your car as you prefer and take awesome snapshots.
More cars, more world, more real
The new Spec II version includes all the improved content, new cars and circuits and the most varied weather conditions, in addition to the 2018 FIA-Certified GT Championships car pack with vehicles such as Lexus RC F GT3, Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo, Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition, Porsche 911 RSR (991), Mercedes-AMG GT3, Chevrolet Corvette C7, Renault Sport RS01 GT3, Subaru WRX and the new Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport , in addition to having 2.5 million credits of the game.
- 1 x Game Gran Turismo Sport Spec II Playstation 4
of Gran Turismo Sport Spec II Playstation 4
Be the first!
300€ among all