Fitbit Sense, an innovative health smartwatch with ECG, SpO2 and stress management apps
1.58 AMOLED display - 336 x 336 p resolution - Call, message and notification alerts - 5 ATM water resistance - 24/7 heart rate sensor - Daily activity tracking - Various sport modes - SpO2 - Blood pressure - Sleep monitoring - Skin temperature
That's right! Fitbit Sense is an advanced smartwatch that helps you connect with your health thanks to its sensors and tools for stress management, heart health analysis, SpO2, skin temperature monitoring and much more. Read on to find out more about it! Here, at Powerplanetonline.
Enter your Zen mode and feel your stress level decrease. The Fitbit Sense's EDA Scan app detects your electrodermal activity and indicates your body's response to anxiety. Use the Fitbit app to track your long-term tendencies, reflect on your moods and try new mindfulness tools. Take care of both your body and mind!
Compatible ECG application
On the other hand, the Fitbit Sense's ECG app lets you see if your heart shows signs of atrial fibrillation (AF), a common heart rate irregularity.
Also, stay informed with heart rate alerts, as Sense alerts you when it detects that you're above or below your usual thresholds.
*Fitbit Sense is not a medical device. The fitness and health data it provides is for reference only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment. It should also not be used by anyone under the age of 22. Learn more about the Fitbit ECG app by following the link.
Now take your health to an even higher level. Fitbit Sense features a skin temperature sensor, which analyses your variations every night and shows you if they differ from your normal range to observe possible changes in your long-term tendencies. Because skin temperature, in the end, reflects what's going on inside you.
What's more, the Fitbit Sense smartwatch monitors your SpO2 (blood oxygen level), so you'll be able to spot any signs of a major change in your wellbeing. See the watch format with SpO2 or your weekly levels in the Today panel.
Improve your sleep
Boost your daily energy by improving your night's rest. Fitbit Sense monitors the time you spend in light, deep and REM sleep phases, and gets a sleep score to better understand your sleep quality. Use the Smart Alarm clock to wake you up during the optimal sleep phase so you're ready to face the day.
Plus, with the Fitbit Sense you'll always look radiant thanks to its state-of-the-art design, which includes a stainless steel dial, an AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 tempered glass and an innovative set of biosensors to elevate your life every day.
More than 6 days of battery life
Get a full week of battery life or opt for fast charging, which gives you a full day in just 12 minutes.
*Varies depending on usage and other factors; up to 12 hours of battery life with continuous GPS use. Charge it for 12 minutes and you'll get 24 hours of battery life.
Use the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to ask your Fitbit Sense smartwatch all kinds of questions: ask it to set an alarm, check the weather and more.
More than 20 goal-based exercises
Choose from over 20 exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts, or let SmartTrack automatically recognise and record your workouts.
Download hundreds of fitness, sport and entertainment apps. Enjoy your favourite APPs, such as Uber, Spotify or TRX.
Smart in every way
Take Bluetooth calls, receive text message and app notifications, and much more; Android users can even send voice and quick replies.
See your stats, trends and all your progress in one place: the Fitbit app. Sign up for premium access for increased functionality and personalised guidance.
Fitbit Sense Smartwatch technical specifications:
- General parameters
- Brand: Fitbit
- Product: Smartwatch
- Model: Sense
- Size: 1.58 inches
- Type: AMOLED
- Resolution: 336 x 336 pixels
- Other features: Always On Touch
- Sensors and components
- Optical multi-path heart rate sensor
- Electrical sensors with multiple functions compatible with ECG and EDA applications
- Red and infrared light sensors for monitoring blood oxygen saturation (SpO2)
- Three-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75 dB SPL @ 10 cm)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wifi (802.11b / g / n 2.4 GHz)
- NFC (Near field communication)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Alerts of calls, messages and notifications (connected to the BT of the phone)
- Answer calls (connected to the phone's BT)
- Health monitoring (24/7 heart rate sensor, SpO2, blood pressure, sleep analysis, skin temperature)
- Daily activity tracking (counter of calories, steps, distance, etc.)
- Multi-sport mode
- Data collection
- Alarm clock
- Music storage and playback
- Type: lithium polymer
- Battery life (typical daily use): up to 6 days
- Charging time (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery in just 12 minutes
- Case and buckle: Aluminum
- Strap: Silicone
- Small: Fits wrists between 140 and 180 millimeters in diameter
- Large: Fits wrists between 180 and 220 millimeters in diameter
- Dimensions: 40.48 x 40.48 x 12.35 mm
- Water resistance: Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Package content
- 1 x Fitbit Sense Smartwatch
- 1 x Classic strap (small and large)
- 1 x Charging cable
- 1 x User Manual
the Fitbit Sense Smartwatch
What do you think?
300€ among all
Select other languages
to see reviews of
Fitbit Sense Smartwatch.