Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
Cordless stick vacuum - Cyclonic technology - Convertible to a hand vacuum - 60 minutes autonomy
With full-size suction power, and a 40% bigger bin for bigger cleans. The Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum has the most powerful suction of any cordless stick vacuum in use.
The Dyson digital motor V10
The smallest, lightest, yet strongest vacuum cleaner motor Dyson has ever produced. Its ceramic shaft is sintered at 1600ºC to make it three times harder than steel, yet with half the density. With the impeller moved from the front of the motor to the back, axial flow draws in cooler air to reduce the temperature and allow the motor to spin at up to 125000rpm. Which generates the suction power of a full-size vacuum.
Generating forces of more than 79000g, the vacuum flings microscopic particles -such as pollen and even bacteria- into the bin. By arranging each of the 14 cyclones concentrically around the central axis of the machine, air flows more efficiently through it. As the cyclones narrow, air is accelerated from 45mph to 120mph to create the centrifugal forces that capture fine particles.
7-cell, energy-dense battery
The Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum's lithium-ion battery has one more cell than the Dyson V8 vacuum, to run at a higher voltage and create more power. But because each of the seven high-capacity, nickel-cobalt-aluminium cathodes is slightly smaller, there's no additional weight. Innate LED system diagnostics and altitude sensors enable the machine to automatically optimise power to the cleaner head at all times. So suction power doesn't fade.
The "point and shoot" alignment of the motor, bin and cyclone allows air to be drawn directly from the cleaner head into the cyclones in a straight line. This, combined with the more powerful Dyson digital motor V10, increases suction to 20% more than the Dyson V8 vacuum cleaner.
With an airtight gasket aroung the cyclone assembly and a pressuired rubber seal around the advanced filter, the whole system is fully sealed -preventing dust, allergens and bacteria from leaking back into the air. This means the vacuum retains 99.97% of dust as small as 0.3 microns, and expels air cleaner than air you breathe. Pre and post-motor filters are combined into one unit for easier maintenance.
An aerodynamic motor housing regulates airflow paths around the motor, reducing noisy turbulence. It's combined with acoustic material to absorb vibrations, a post-motor filter that dampens sound, and aan acoustic baffle which further reduces volume by blocking the line of sight to the sound source.
Features Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute - Cordless Stick Vacuum:
- Dyson digital motor V10 generates the suction power of a full size vacuum
- Patented cyclone technology captures partiles as small as 0.3 microns
- Metallic telescopic tube. Thanks to its built-in telescopic tube you can reach everywhere.
- Cordless vacuum. Thanks to its battery we can enjoy the cleaning without wires as never with a range of up to 60 minutes.
- All-kind brushes. Includes several brushes with which to reach any corner of our home.
- Convertible to hand vacuum. Remove your telescopic tube and convert it into a hand-held vacuum cleaner to clean the car or smaller spaces.
Specifications Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute - Cordless Stick Vacuum:
- Suction power: 151AW max.
- Bucket capacity: 0.76 liters
- Cyclonic technology: 14 cyclones radial root
- Filtration: Permanent washable filter
- Brush type: Direct-drive brush
- Autonomy: up to 60 minutes
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Dimensions: 250 x 1241 x 256 mm
- Weight: 2.63 kg
- 1 x Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- 1 x Direct drive cleaner head
- 1 x Soft roller cleaner head
- 1 x Mini motorised tool
- 1 x Combination tool
- 1 x Crevice tool
- 1 x Quick-release mini soft dusting brush
- 1 x UK Docking station
- 1 x UK charger
- 1 x EU adapter
the Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute - Free vacuum
What do you think?
300€ among all
Select other languages
to see reviews of
Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute - Free vacuum.