Creality3D Ender 3 V2 printer, Ender 3 essence, improved and upgraded
FDM printer - 32-bit ultra-quiet chip - Carborundum glass hot bed up to 100º - XY belt tensioners - Colour LCD display - Bowden extruder - 1.75mm filament compatible - MicroSD card support - PLA, PETG, TPU - Toolbox - Mean Well power supply
A new version of an old 3D printing icon, the Creality3D Ender 3 V2. This model has improved hardware, including a 32-bit motherboard, quieter motors, a more professional look and feel and improved performance. It has plastic panels all over the printer that make it look more professional, although you can tweak it to suit your needs. It retains its 220 x 220 x 250 mm building space, hotend powered by a Bowden extruder, USB and SD connectivity and manual print surface levelling.
Quieter with a better finish
But its hot bed has been upgraded to a Creality carborundum glass hot bed. It will heat up steadily and quickly, reaching 100° in just a few minutes. It is mounted on the aluminium plate, improving the adhesion of the material, making the surface flatter and allowing you to remove prints more easily. In addition, it has a 32-bit quiet motherboard with a 2560 chipset. It will reduce the noise level to 50 dB. Now it has also improved its display, with a colour LCD model that has a scroll wheel you can detach.
XY belt tensioner and built-in drawer
It's also important to know hat Creality has listened to its users and brings small advantages that make it a model for everyone, from those who are just starting out to those who already know their way around the 3D printing world. The new Ender 3 V2 includes a toolbox, cutters, microSD cards and USB... Everything you need to create. Its XY belt tensioner allows you to adjust the tension of the belt and is an interesting feature in the long run, because you will be able to adapt them when they wear out.
- Has a MeanWell power supply.
- Manual filament feeding: with its rotary knob on the Bowden mechanism, you can load filament by hand more easily.
- Resume printing after an online outage: blackouts will no longer mean starting from scratch, you can fully recover and resume printing as soon as you are up and running again.
Technical Specifications Printer Creality3D Ender 3 V2:
- Brand: Creality3D
- Type: DIY
- FDM Printer
- Model: Ender 3 V2
- Colour LCD screen
- Scroll wheel
- Motherboard: 32-bit chip 4.2.2
- Chipset 2560
- TMC2208 drivers installed
- Hot bed: Yes, carborundum glass bed
- Size of the printing base: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Maximum temperature of the hot bed: 100º
- Built-in XY belt tensioners
- Number of extruders: 1
- Extruder type: Bowden
- Melting temperature: 0-255º
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (can be substituted for other sizes)
- Compatible with 1.75mm diameter filament
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 mm
- Maximum print speed: 180mm / s
- Double fan
- Tool drawer
- Manual filament feeding
- Resuming printing after a power outage
- Printing materials:
- Language: English, Chinese
- Supported operating systems: Windows / Mac / Linux
- Software: compatible with any laminator software: Ultimater Cura, Simplify 3D, Slic3r, etc ...
- Power supply:
- Mean Well power supply
- Input: AC 100-265V, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V, 15A, 360W
- Product size: 47 x 47 x 62 cm
- Structure material: aluminum frame
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- 1 x Printer Creality3D Ender 3 V2
- 1 x Tool kit
- 1 x Sample of filament
- 1 x Instruction Manual (English)
the 3D Printer Creality3D Ender 3 V2
What do you think?
300€ among all
Select other languages
to see reviews of
3D Printer Creality3D Ender 3 V2.