- Smart Home
- Controllers, switchboards and control panels for home
- Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro Google Home (Google Assistant) / Alexa
Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro, connect everything
IR and RF controller - Turns your smartphone into a universal remote - Compatible with infrared controlled devices - Compatible with Google Home and Alexa - Compatible with IFTTT system
Nobody said that having your whole house connected was going to be easy. But it is. Because with the new Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro you will have a controller for all kinds of home automation devices, with its infrared and radio frequency connection. You can turn your smartphone into a controller for all these devices.
It can also be controlled by voice and is compatible with Google Home and Alexa. Let's learn more about it.
With infrared and radio frequencies
You can use it with all kinds of devices, no matter what brand. This IR controller will allow you to connect more than 50,000 devices from air conditioning, TV, all kinds of bluetooth speakers, decoders... Connect via WiFi 2.4GHz, infrared and radio frequency connection, so you can use the devices you need. It will always be kept up to date with its IR code index in the cloud, which means you can simply install a device and don't need to configure that installation. It can also teach your smartphone how to use it with its built-in learning manuals.
All this is on top of the fact that it is compatible with Google Home (Google Assistant), Alexa and the IFTTT connection protocol. The first two enable you to control the lights, the air conditioning, etc. with your voice, being able to create scenes, program on and off times and control your home, even when you are not there. The IFTTT connection protocol will allow you to connect all kinds of devices that have this protocol, no matter the brand. You will connect your TV and bluetooth speakers even if they do not belong to the same brand.
The maximum connection capacity with the Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro you will find at Powerplanetonline
A house just the way you want it, with a three-year warranty, shipping in just 24 hours and the help of our customer service.
Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro Google Home / Alexa features:
- Supports more than 50,000 infrared-controlled devices, including TV, air conditioning, audio or DVDs, personal video recorders, TV decoders, etc. Also via radio frequencies and WiFi connection.
- Large database with IR codes: covers 98% of the IR remote function; automatically updated on the cloud.
- Learning function: In case the model of your device is not available, you can teach your remote to control it.
- Create various timers and scenes according to your needs.
Technical Specifications Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro Google Home / Alexa:
- Brand: Broadlink
- Model: BestCon RM4C Pro
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n (2.4GHz)
- Operating systems: Android 4.0 / iOS 9.0 and higher
- Infrared and RF connection:
- Multi-way RF
- RF range: up to 50 meters
- RF frequency: 433 mHz / 315mHz
- Infrared frequency: 38 kHz
- Range of use: up to 8 meters
- Works with Alexa / Google Home / IFTTT
- Voltage: 5V / 1A
- Power consumption: 1W (standby)
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5 x 6.5 cm
- 1 x Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro Google Home / Alexa
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x User Manual
the Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro Google Home (Google Assistant) / Alexa
What do you think?
300€ among all
Select other languages
to see reviews of
Broadlink BestCon RM4C Pro Google Home (Google Assistant) / Alexa.