GENERAL RETURN AND WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS - POWERPLANETONLINE
We would like to inform you about the steps that you should follow to communicate us any incident during transportation, lack of conformity with your product, repairs of items both within the warranty period and out of it or if you want to cancel the purchase. Should you have any doubts about the how the product works, do not hesitate to contact us through our support portal soporte.powerplanetonline.com.
If on opening the package we dispatched, you discover that the product has suffered any damage during transportation, it is recommended that you contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after receiving the material. We will indicate the steps to follow in order to return the damaged product and we will proceed to the subsequent shipping of a new product in perfect condition.
Withdrawals (not available for companies and professionales)
In Powerplanetonline.com you have 14 days after receiving your order to return all or part of it without giving explanations*, although we would really appreciate your help telling us your reasons so we know what we can improve.
Below we indicate the steps that you have to follow to return your items so that the process can be carried out in a fast and simple way:
- Contact us through our after-sales support platform indicating your desire to cancel the purchase. In this way, we will assign you a number to identify your return (case number) and with which we can keep track of the entire process. It is necessary that you send us some clear photographs to check the state of the items, so we can solve more easily any incident that could happen during transportation.
- Pack the items to be returned together with all their accessories in their original packaging so that they cannot be damaged during transportation. Please avoid writing or putting stickers directly on the packaging of the items by inserting them in a box, wrapping paper, etc. Please note that the deterioration of the original packaging or the lack of accessories of the item can lead to a decrease in its value, being this decrease reflected in the amount to be returned.
- Once you have everything ready, you can use the transport agency you prefer to ship the goods, as Powerplanetonlnline.com will not be responsible for transportation costs. However, you can ask us to send the agency with which we normally work to collect the package to the address you indicate with a cost of €4.95, cost to be discounted later from the amount to be returned. Please note that the items to be returned must be in our facilities within 14 days after you communicate your desire to return the purchased product. Once this term has passed, the return of items will not be admitted.
- You must send the material perfectly identified by the case number assigned by our system along with the withdrawal form to the following address:
C/Peral, 4 - Polígono Industrial El Saladar
30850 TOTANA (MURCIA)
Please do not forget to include all your details in the form as well as identify the product with the case number to avoid unnecessary delays in the return process.
- If you prefer you can also deposit the material personally in any of our physical stores. However, the refund of the amount paid for such material will be effective once our technical staff has been able to verify their condition and the nature and origin of the failures if any, so the amount will not be refunded immediately.
- Once we have received the material and we have checked its condition, we will proceed to refund the amount of the items.
You can download the withdrawal form here (form only valid for final customers, not for distributors).
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The following products shall be excluded from the return policy:
- Any type of product whose use involves any type of direct contact with any part of the body. For example, headphones, whose packaging is unsealed or have signs of use no matter how minimal they may be.
- Products that require a fixed professional installation and have been installed after purchase.
- Products which, due to their packaging, cannot be put back on the market as new once opened. For example, items with blister packaging, consumables for printers, etc.
- Consumables such as screen protectors, consumables for inkjet or laser printers, 3D-printer filaments... that have been unsealed and items that come with this type of products and whose packaging has been unsealed. For example, printers whose courtesy consumables have been opened.
- Products that after delivery, taking into account their nature, have been indissociably mixed with other goods.
- Laptop, desktop computers and smartphones that are not returned in the same condition as they were delivered. Original partitions and programs must be respected and hard drives must be free of content (except for the original data contained).
- Devices protected by biometric security measures or personal passwords that have not been removed prior to return.
- All types of items made according to the indications of the client or user or that have been personalized under their indications.
- Sealed DVDs, CDs, vinyl records, computer programs and video games that have been unsealed by the user after delivery.
Please, bear in mind that when you unseal the item and remove the original protectors its value could be diminished, so we ask you to make sure that the product really meets your expectations before starting to use it on a daily basis and remove the seals and protectors from factory. When the product to be returned is subject to wear and tear, deterioration or alteration of the state in which it was received and it is not exclusively due to its test to check its correct state and functioning, the product will suffer a depreciation, proportional to the said wear and tear, deterioration or alteration of the state that the product presented at the moment of its reception. This will be especially applicable in the case of items whose daily use carries an evident risk of drops, bumps, impacts, damage due to exposure to humidity or high temperatures or any other circumstance likely to cause damage that may invalidate the product warranty and which present damage that may have been caused by any of these reasons, no matter how minimal they may be.
If you have established protection systems such as personal accounts or biometric protection measures (blocking by fingerprint or facial recognition) on the items to be returned, you must remove them before returning them to our facilities, as we will indicate during the return process. If you receive equipment protected by these measures, you will have to pay any transport costs that may be incurred to get the item back to you so that you can collect it. In the event that these security measures cannot be withdrawn because you have forgotten its associated password or for any other reason caused by the use you have made of the item, you shall assume the depreciation of the item.
You must return both the item's operating system and its partition system to their original factory state before returning it, whether it is a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, and so on. If you receive equipment that has not been returned to its factory condition, you shall pay for any transport costs that may be incurred to get the item back to you so that you can do so or assume the cost involved in this work performed by our technicians. If the item cannot be returned to its factory condition due to a non-irreversible modification or any other reason caused by the use you have made of the item, you shall assume the depreciation of the item.
You shall assume the cost of returning the product you wish to cancel. In no case will there be an additional cost for the return, and you will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the product that may result from excessive use or handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and use of the product.
Steps to send us a product (both waivers and warranties and repairs)
1.- Contact us through our support portal soporte.powerplanetonline.com.
2.- Follow carefully the instructions of our technical support department to correctly perform all relevant checks and try to find the quickest possible solution to your incident.
3.- If you finally have to send us the product, pack it perfectly together with all its accessories in its original packaging in perfect condition. In this way, we can process it quickly and easily.
4.- VERY IMPORTANT! Please make sure you send us your perfectly identified item using the case number that we will assign you when you contact our support department. We will also provide you with a form that you must complete and include with the item(s) whose warranty, repair or waiver you want to process. In this way, we will avoid losses and confusion that could unnecessarily delay the resolution of your incident.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS POWERPLANETONLINE
You can process the warranty of a product purchased on Powerplanetonline directly in any of our physical stores within the hours of service Technical Support or you can contact us whenever you need through our support portal soporte.powerplanetonline.com.
In order to process the warranty it is considered an indispensable requirement to present the invoice or purchase ticket of the item.
PowerPlanetOnline will respond for the lack of conformity of all the items that it distributes according to the laws in force and to the conditions detailed in the present text.
The warranty has a term of twenty-four (24) months from the time of delivery of the product except for second-hand products which will be twelve (12) months, and for fungible products or whose nature suffer wear and tear during use which will be six (6) months.
The customer may arrange product warranties with both Powerplanetonline and the manufacturer of the product (if possible), which will be liable for nonconformities during the warranty periods.
In any case, the warranty of the products will be suspended during the periods in which the products are in repair, adding these periods to the end date of the warranty. For example, if an item remains in repair for 14 days, the warranty period will end 14 days later than the date originally intended.
Warranty extensions offered by manufacturers that go beyond the terms and conditions established by law must be directly dealt with the manufacturer, as PowerPlanetOnline is not responsible for them.
Repairs under warranty do not involve any cost to the customer and PowerPlanetOnline will bear the transport costs that may arise *.
PowerPlanetOnline's liability is limited only to the costs of transport, repair or replacement of the products during the warranty period.
In the event of a defective product, PowerPlanetOnline will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or terminate the contract, actions that will be free of charge for the consumer and user.
The consumer and user have to inform PowerPlanetOnline of the lack of conformity within two months after becoming aware of it.
If the customer is a company, a distributor or invoices on behalf of a non-physical person (self-employed), shipping costs will correspond to the customer as the sale between companies is not covered by the Spanish Sale of Goods Act. In these cases, the warranty will be the one stipulated by the product manufacturer.
Warranty will be voided when:
- Items are broken, damaged, or have apparent signs of impact.
- Items damaged by electrical surges or overcurrents.
- Defects caused by misuse, negligent use or abuse of the items (bumps, accidents, improper handling, liquid spillage, drops, etc.).
- Damage caused by pressure, torsion, exposure to humidity, exposure to extreme temperatures, sudden changes in temperature, corrosion, oxidation and, in general, chemical products or substances that may alter the product.
- Modifications, repairs or openings carried out by unauthorised persons or persons not belonging to Powerplanetonline.
- Devices that are not identified with IMEI number and Serial Number or whose number stated in the warranty certificate or purchase invoice has been altered, deleted (including deterioration) or modified.
- Radio control devices such as drones, helicopters, airplanes, etc., with signs of having suffered drops, bumps or accidents while flying as a result of lack of experience in the use of this kind of machine.
Warranty does not cover:
- Damage, failure and/or loss of data caused by hackers, viruses, malware or other programs.
- Configuration failures or incompatibility with software, hardware, peripherals, equipment or services incorporated by the customer or by third parties not provided by Powerplanet.
- Faults or errors resulting from failed, erroneous or unattended software update or modification processes and without Powerplanet's prior and express indication.
- Failure of services or applications provided by third parties and not by Powerplanet.
- Defects and damage resulting from use contrary to the instructions for use and maintenance.
- Force majeure caused by an uncontrolled accident.
- Loss of data, accounts, passwords or configurations caused by improper configuration by the customer, third parties or by works and checks carried out by our technicians or authorized personnel.
- Breakdowns caused by normal wear and tear of the item.
- Damage caused by removable trays, card adapters, etc. in the pins of the SIM slots or any other improper manipulation that could produce this damage.
In case of complaint, if you are in Spanish territory, you can contact the electronic administration of the Region of Murcia here. If you are an EU resident from a country other than Spain, you should process your claim here.
Repairs and replacements under warranty:
If an item purchased from PowerPlanetOnline is found to be non-conforming within the warranty period and does not fall within any of the warranty exclusion or void cases, the customer may opt out:
- Repair or replacement of the item: The consumer may choose to repair or replace the item unless one of the two options is impossible or disproportionate. In any case, the option with the highest cost for the company will be considered disproportionate.
- In case of substitution, this will be for another item of the same type and technical characteristics and conditions equal or superior to that of the client. The customer will be able to choose the exchange item from among the different possibilities offered by PowerPlanetOnline depending on the conditions stated above.
In any case, the return of material must be authorized by Powerplanetonline, which reserves the right to reject, freight due, the material that arrives at its facilities unidentified by the case number that will be assigned once its incidence is processed in support.powerplanetoline.com. In addition, the customer may contact the company through this same address to clarify any questions or technical questions they have regarding the installation or use of components or parts supplied.
PLEASE NOTE: PowerPlanetOnline will not be responsible for loss, misplacement or deterioration of accessories sent by the customer such as cases, memory cards, SIM cards, etc. that have not been expressly requested by its authorized technical staff.
POWERPLANETONLINE will not be responsible for the shipping costs of items that fall within the cases of cancellation or exclusion of warranty mentioned above. PowerPlanetOnline will not be responsible in any case for damage that such items may suffer during transportation.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY FOR SPARE PARTS
You have a period of 14 calendar days after receiving the order to return the items. Nevertheless, parts and spare parts are susceptible to deteriorate or be damaged during its manipulation and/or installation and, in addition, they require of a fixed professional installation, reason why they may not be returned once they have been unsealed, used or show signs of tampering, either in their packaging or in the item itself, no matter how minimal they may be.
Parts and spare parts have a warranty period of twenty-four (24) months starting from the date of purchase except for batteries, in which case, the warranty period will be six (6) months. This warranty covers the remedying of any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within this period and which is attributable to a manufacturing defect. In this sense, the warranty cannot be applied in the following cases:
- When the malfunction is due to incorrect handling or installation of the part or spare part.
- Possible damage resulting from improper installation of the part or spare part. This condition applies both to damage to the part itself or to other possible damage that this circumstance may cause.
- Wear and tear resulting from daily use.
PowerPlanetOnline General Repair Conditions
In accordance with the legal provisions specified in the Spanish Royal Decree regulating the provision of repair services of appliances for domestic use:
- Repairs will be paid in cash by bank transfer to the account of LEASK S.L. (PowerPlanetOnline). Once the payment has been made, the receipt must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and the budget number must be stated as a concept, an essential condition for withdrawing the deposited product or requesting shipping.
Account number: IBAN ES95 2100 4020 8122 0012 8318
- Once the repair has been made, the customer will be informed in order to make the payment on account of the repair. In other words, the customer will not pay for the repair until it has been carried out and the device is ready to be sent or removed from our facilities.
- All users have the right to a prior written estimate of the repairs or services requested.
- The preparation of this estimate will be free as long as it is accepted by the client. In the event of being rejected or requested to present it to any entity, whatever it may be, it will entail a cost of €19.95 -VAT included- which the client will be obliged to pay.
- The price of repairs will be in accordance with the current rates. Currently, these rates are €35 per man-hour, VAT included 21%.
- The requested estimate will be available for the customer within 5 days after the product has been received at our Technical Service.
- Repairs will be made based on the faults described by the customer in the repair request without the Technical Service being obliged to carry out a complete overhaul of the device. In no case will PowerPlanetOnline be responsible for other damages that may arise after or during the repair of those mentioned and accepted by the customer.
- Any hidden fault or defect that may arise during the preparation of the estimate or during the repair of the equipment will be notified to the customer as soon as possible, drawing up a new estimate - in case of previous existence - and the customer will be obliged to pay the first regardless of its acceptance or not. In case of not accepting the estimate, the device will be returned without repair, with the errors and / or faults detected.
- PowerPlanetOnline.com will not be responsible for any failure, either mechanical or electrical, of any defective component that is not directly derived from the requested repair.
- PowerPlanetOnline will not be responsible for the possible loss of data in the devices sent to the Technical Service that may result from the work of technicians, being the customer responsible for making a backup copy of them before sending or depositing the device in our facilities. Also, PowerPlanetOnline, will not be responsible for loss or misplacement of accessories sent with the devices and that have not been expressly requested by the Technical Service (memory cards, SIM cards, cases, etc.).
- If after one month from the date of estimate, rejection, repair or notification of the state of the item* sent to the Technical Service, the repair has not been paid for the management costs of its return, the customer will be obliged to pay for the storage costs of his equipment. The price of storage will be €1 (VAT not included) per day and item.
If, after 90 days from the notification indicated above, the device has not been removed from the Technical Service, it will be understood as an abandonment and the device will be available to PowerPlanetOnline without the possibility of further claim by the customer.
- All repairs made by PowerPlanetOnline have a warranty period of 3 months according to the provisions stated in the Spanish Royal Decree 58/1988.
The customer acknowledges having read and accepted the terms of service by depositing or sending his product to our Technical Service.
*In case of repaired items after acceptance of the repair estimate, the date of notification taken as the starting date will be that sent to the customer by our Technical Service stating that the product is repaired and ready to be sent or collected at our facilities.